🧛♀️ UBERCHIC BEAUTY HALLOWEEN 2020 POLISHES REVIEW AND SWATCHES 🕸 Spider Web Nails (2020)
Today I am sharing UberChic HALLOWEEN 2020 polishes review and swatches. I have also created spider web nail design with the three new shades. These new polishes are very beautiful super intense holographic polishes, very vibrant colours and perfect for Halloween, obviously aha! Hope you enjoy! You can use my code
Uberchic nail polishes 'Say BOO and Scary On', 'If You've Got It Haunt It' and 'Creep It Real'
Uberchic chameleon holographic nail powder 'Emerald Isle'
Uberchic stamping plate ‘Halloween-03’
Uberchic black stamping polish 'Pure Black’
Basic step by step instructions:
1. Apply base coat and let it dry completely.
2. Apply lighter nail polish for the base and let it dry completely. (In my case it is the orange ‘If You’ve Got It Haunt It’.)
3. For gradient draw the stripes of chosen nail polishes on a makeup sponge overlapping them a bit for better gradient blending. Dab the sponge into the nail until satisfied with opacity.
4. Grab a stamper you don’t mind to get cloudy and apply holo powder onto it.
5. Choose the image of the spider web on the stamping plate and apply stamping polish onto it. Remove excess of the polish by the scrapper angled approximately 45 degrees and pick up the image with the stamper we prepared in a previous step.
6. Stamp the image onto the nail with a rolling motion. With a fluffy brush and remove excess of powder.
7. Clean up around your nails and apply waterbased top coat to protect your nail art and fast drying top coat for extra shine.
DISCLOSURE:Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.