Spring Stamping Design
Updated: Apr 30, 2020
I am back from a much needed break with a new easy and fun spring stamping design. Here is what I used:
1. UNT peel off base coat
3. Painted Polish 'Midnight Mischief' for stamping
4. For the base Starrily 'Lumiere by Nailstorming'
5. Pretty Serious Polishes from 'Pet Names' collection for filling in the image
6. 'Warrior' detailing brush by SoNailicious Boutique
7. Pueen Cosmetics Latex tape liquid peel off & cuticle guard
1. Apply a base coat and let it dry completely. I use UNT peel off base coat.
2. Apply a coat of nail polish for the base. I use Sarrily 'Lumiere by Nailstorming'.
4. Now to the stamping. Protect you cuticle and skin by applying latex tape. I use Pueen Cosmetics liquid peel off cuticle guard. 5. Apply stamping polish to the chosen image on the plate. For my stamp I use one of the images from Lina Nail Art Supplies and UNA colab stamping plate and Painted Polish 'Midnight Mischief'.
6. Use the scraper angled at approximately 45 degrees to remove any excess polish off of the image.
7. Gently roll the stamper on the image to pick up the design. Then carefully fill in the pattern with a thin brush. I used ‘Warrior’ by So Nailicious.
8. Using a little pressure and gentle rolling motion stamp the image onto the nail.
9. Repeat steps 4-8 to apply the image on all fingers.
10. Finally apply a protective top coat to seal and protect your nail art design. I use Lina Nail Art Supplies ‘Fearless stamping’ top coat.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.