Snake Skin Nail Design
For this design Lou used:
1. UNT Peel Off base coat
Use code URBANNAILART for 10% discount at www.mitty.com.au
3. Whats Up Nails "Margarita Confetti" glitter
4. Moyra Animalistic plate
5. Pueen Cosmetics Latex tape liquid peel off & cuticle guard
6. Painted Polish 'Midnight Mischief' for stamping
7. Mitty. No Wipe Top Coat
Basic step by step instructions:
1. Apply a base coat and let it dry completely. As usual used UNT peel off base coat.
2. Apply a coat of nail polish of your choice. In his case Mitty. "Lemon drop" gel nail polish.
3. Apply a strip of magnetic nail polish, then hold the magnet above it to get the effect and cure it under LED lamp. Lou used cat-eye gel Mitty. "Orange lust".
4. Apply another layer of jelly gel polish to get a sandwich effect. Lou used Mitty. "Lemon drop jelly" gel nail polish.
5. Place glitter of your choice onto the layer of jelly nail polish. Lou used Whats Up Nails "Margarita Confetti" glitter.
6. Carefully apply another layer of cat eye magnetic polish, hold the magnet above it to get the effect, cure it. Then another layer of jelly gel nail polish to get a better sandwich effect. Cure it.
7. Protect your skin with latex tape. Lou used Pueen Cosmetics Latex tape liquid peel off & cuticle guard.
8. Now to the stamping. Now to the stamping. Find a snake skin image on a plate and apply stamping polish. For This stamp Lou used one of the images from Moyra Animalistic plate and Painted Polish "Midnight Mischief" nail polish for stamping.
9. Use the scraper angled at approximately 45 degrees to remove any excess polish off of the image.
10. Gently roll the stamper on the image to pick up the design and carefully roll your image onto the nail.
11. Remove liquid latex off pf you skin and clean up around your cuticles if still needed.
12. Apply a gel top coat and cure it under LED lamp. Lou used No Wipe Top Coat by Mitty.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.