SKELETON NAIL ART | Reverse Stamping Nails with Hit The Bottle Stamping Products (2020)
This design is featuring Hit The Bottle new products created for polishpickup for the month of October 😍🕸🎃☠️ Hope you like it🖤
2. Hit The Bottle ‘Lightshow Holo Topcoat’
3. Stamping plate Hit The Bottle ‘Embrace The Darkside 02’
4. Hit The Bottle ‘Half Pint’ small clear stamper
5. Hit The bottle ‘Water Tight’ waterbased smear free top coat
Basic step by step instructions:
1. Apply base coat and let it dry completely.
2. Apply white nail polish for the base and let dry completely too.
3. Choose colours for gradient and draw stripes of it on the makeup sponge. Dab the sponge into the nail until satisfied with the opacity.
4. Cover the gradient with a layer of holo top coat.
5. Choose the image of skulls and bones on the stamping plate and apply black stamping polish onto it. Use the scrapper angled approximately 45 degrees to remove excess nail polish. Pick up the image with the stamper.
6. Take thin nail art brush and colour the image with light nail polish.
7. Apply ORLY ‘Bonder’ before stamping and let it dry till it is still a bit tacky for better adhesion of the decal. Stamp the image onto the nail with a rolling motion.
8. Take nail art brush and draw some freehand crosses.
9. Apply waterbased top coat to protect your nail art and fast drying top coat to add extra gloss.
DISCLOSURE:Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.