POND NAIL ART | Layered Stamping Nail Art with Jelly Polishes | Hit The Bottle
Hi lovely people!
Today I want to share this beautiful stamping design with you.
Hit The Bottle stamping plate 'For The Love Of Science'
Hit The Bottle stamping polish 'Snowed In'
Hit The Bottle stamping polish 'Colliding Of The Realms' - will be available soon at www. hitthebottlepolishes.com.au
'Water Tight' waterbased smear free topcoat- A must have top coat for when you are working with foils, pigments and it's a great non-smear top coat to apply over your stamping! You can use my code (exclusive to my followers!) URBAN10 to get 10% off when you purchase this top coat
Hit The Bottle 'Protect ' n Peel' liquid latex for skin protection
Basic Step by Step Instructions:
1. Apply base coat and let it dry completely.
2. Choose nail polishes for the base and apply one of them to the upper part of the nail and the other one for the lower part of the nail. Let them dry completely. In this case I used ‘Blue Kamikaze’ for the upper part of my nail and ‘Shamrocked’ for the lower one.
3. Protect your skin with latex tape.
4. Choose the foam image of something similiar on the stamping plate and apply white stamping polish onto it. Use scrapper angled approximately 45 degrees to remove excess of polish and pick up the image with the stamper. With a rolling motion stamp the image onto the nail.
5. Apply waterbased top coat and let it dry completely.
6. Then repeat Step 2 to make ‘pond’ effect.
7. Choose the image of frogs on the stamping plate and apply golden stamping polish onto it. Follow stamping instructions as in Step 4.
8. Clean up around your nails and apply waterbased top coat to protect your nail art. Then apply fast drying top coat for extra shine.
DISCLOSURE:Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.