👽 NEGATIVE SPACE Stamping Nail Art Tutorial 😀 PUEEN Cosmetics Nail Products (2020)
Today I'm sharing negative space nail art tutorial with you, guys 💖. I used some awesome Pueen Cosmetics nail products to create this look. Links to everything I use for this nail design are listed below! Hope you enjoy!
White nail polish for the base
Pueen Cosmetics Stamping plate 55 from 'Stamping Buffet' collection
Pueen Cosmetics black stamping polish 805 'Black Jack'
Golden shreds nail art decorations
Clear Jelly Stamper 'Smear Not'- smudge resistant waterbased top coat
Pueen Cosmetics latex tape liquid peel off & cuticle guard
Basic step by step instructions:
1. Apply base coat and white nail polish for the base let both dry completely.
2. Draw lines on the makeup sponge with nail polishes you chose for gradient, overlapping them a little for better effect. Dab the sponge into the nail until satisfied with the effect.
3. Apply golden shreds nail art decorations randomly and cover the nails with top coat.
4. Now to the stamping: apply stamping polish onto the chosen image on the plate and remove excess of it with the scrapper angled approximately 45 degrees. Pick up the image and with a rolling motion stamp it onto the nail.
5. Protect your nail art with a layer of top coat. In this case I used matte one.
DISCLOSURE:Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.