Holo Drips Nail Design
For this Holo Drips nail design I used:
1. UNT Peel Off base coat
3. Julisa "Nami" nail polish
4. Kester Black "Bubblegum" nail polish
5. Twinkled T "Smokey" stamping polish
6. Whats Up Nails Dripping stencils
7. Beauty Bigbang holo powder
8. Pueen Cosmetics latex tape liquid peel off & cuticle guard
9. Seche Vite Fast Drying top coat
Basic step by step instructions:
1. Apply a base coat and let it dry completely. I use UNT peel off base coat.
2. Apply a coat of white nail polish to make the colours of the gradient (next step) stand out more.
3. Protect your skin with latex tape. I use Pueen Cosmetics liquid peel off & cuticle guard.
Paint dots on the surface of a makeup sponge with each of the chosen polishes, overlapping them a little to make those colours blend better. Then press/dab the sponge on the nail and repeat these steps until happy with the opacity of the gradient. Apply your fast drying top coat.
5. Protect your skin with latex tape again. I use Pueen Cosmetics liquid peel off & cuticle guard.
7. Using a little pressure and gentle rolling motion stamp the image onto the nail.
8. Place Whats Up Nails Dripping stencils on a clear stamper and apply/rub in Holo Flakies/powder over the stencils to create a stamp.
9. Using a little pressure and gentle rolling motion stamp the holo 'image' onto the nail. Try to line it up with the drips you applied earlier.
10. Finally apply your top coat to seal and protect your nail art design. I use Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.