Happy Daisy Nail Design
Updated: May 8
Happy Daisy nail designs for you today! Hope you like it.
If you recreate any of my designs, please do not forget to tag me in your posts on IG and FB and I'll feature your work on my IG stories :)
For this design used:
1. UNT Peel Off Base Coat
2. I Scream nails "Juicy Juicy"
3. Zoya "Cala"
4. Hello Maniology collaboration plate with Ellandish XL-201
🖤 SoNailicious Boutique 10% off with code LOU10 https://bit.ly/SoNailiciousBoutique
7. Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
Basic step by step instructions:
1. Apply a base coat and let it dry completely. I use UNT peel off base coat.
2. Apply a coat of white nail polish to make the colours of the gradient (next step) stand out more.
3. Protect your skin with latex tape. I use Pueen Cosmetics liquid peel off & cuticle guard.
Paint lines on the surface of a makeup sponge with each of the chosen polishes, overlapping them a little to make those colours blend better. Then press/dab the sponge on the nail and repeat these steps until happy with the opacity of the gradient.
5. For the stamping: apply stamping polish to the chosen image on the plate. For my stamp I use Hello Maniology collaboration plate with Ellandish XL-201 with Pueen Cosmetics Pure White stamping polish.
6. Use the scraper angled at approximately 45 degrees to remove any excess polish off of the image. Gently roll the stamper on the image to pick up the design. Using a little pressure and gentle rolling motion stamp the image onto the nail. Optionally top coat and let the nail dry completely!
8. Finally top coat your nails to seal and protect your nail art design. I use Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.