💚 Fluid Nail Art 💦 Stamping Nail Design using Hit the Bottle Products
Hi lovely people!
Got this wonderful stamping design using Hit The Bottle products to share with you today!
For this design Lou used:
1. UNT peel off base coat
2. Hit The Bottle 'Stonewashed & Windswept' for the base
3. Hit The Bottle stamping plate 'Go With the Flow - 01' USE CODE FLOW25 to get 25% off for this plate.
5. Golden Leaf nail art decorations
6. 'Water Tight' waterbased smear free topcoat- A must have top coat for when you are working with foils, pigments and it's a great non-smear top coat to apply over your stamping! You can use my code (exclusive to my followers!) URBAN10 to get 10% off when you purchase this top coat from www. hitthebottlepolishes.com.au
7. Pueen Cosmetics latex tape liquid peel off & cuticle guard
Basic step by step instructions:
Apply the base coat and let it dry completely.
Apply your base colour, in this case Hit The Bottle 'Stonewashed & Windswept'.
Protect your skin with latex tape.
Apply golden leaf decorations on the nail randomly, seal it with top coat and let dry completely. In this case it is Hit The Bottle 'Water Tight' waterbased smear free topcoat, a must have while working with foils, pigments and stamping.
Choose the image on the stamping plate and the nail polishes to stamp with.
Draw dots with the chosen nail polishes on the pattern, swipe them with the scrapper angled approximately 45 degrees in order to blend them and to remove excess nail polish. But please remember to work quickly as stamping nail polish gets dry faster.
Carefully pick up the image with the stamper and apply it onto the nail with a gentle rolling movement.
Apply your top coat to protect the design.
Repeat steps 6-8 to stamp on other fingers.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.