Easy Stamping Nail Art | Eye Catching Optical Illusion Nails
A few of you have asked me to create a couple of simple yet eye catching nail designs. So here is one, very easy to do and doesn't take that long. Hope you like it.
1. UNT peel off base coat
2. ILNP black holographic nail polish "Cityscape"
3. Hit The Bottle Pastel stamping polish collection - "Fruit Tingles"
4. KADS stamping plate Geometry 004 and stamper
Use my code KADSQ09P to get 10% off at www.kadsnailart.com The code applies to all the items in store, even sale items!
5. 'Water Tight' waterbased smear free topcoat- A must have top coat for when you are working with foils, pigments and it's a great non-smear top coat to apply over your stamping! You can use my code (exclusive to my followers!) URBAN10 to get 10% off when you purchase this top coat from www. hitthebottlepolishes.com.au
6. Seche Vite Fast Drying top coat
7. Pueen Cosmetics latex tape liquid peel off & cuticle guard
Basic step by step instructions EASY PEASY:
Apply the base coat and let it dry completely.
Apply your base colour and let it dry.
Protect your skin with liquid latex.
Choose the image on the stamping plate and the nail polishes to stamp with.
Apply stamping polish onto chosen image. Use the scraper angled at approximately 45 degrees to remove any excess polish off of the image by swiping a few times to create a gradient effect and pick it up with your stamper. Stamp the image onto your nail.
After cleaning up around your nails, apply your top coat to protect the design.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.