Blossom Nail Design
Updated: May 8
Hello everyone :)
Check out this easy and quick way to create difficult-looking floral nails.
For this design Lou used:
1. UNT peel off base coat
🖤 SoNailicious Boutique 10% off with code LOU10 https://bit.ly/SoNailiciousBoutique
3. Pueen Cosmetics Latex tape liquid peel off & cuticle guard
4. Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat
Basic step by step instructions:
1. Apply a base coat and let it dry completely. In this case it's UNT peel off base coat.
2. Apply a two to three coats of your base colour, let dry completely. "Sandcastle" by ILNP
3. On a piece of cosmetic sponge apply a small amount of your second darker colour ("Rock Bottom" by ILNP) and dab it onto your nails where you will be placing your flower stickers. Let dry completely. A top coat at this stage is optional. If it looks like nails are a bit rough to the touch from the sponge application, a top coat is recommended.
4. Gently peel off floral stickers from the sheet and place onto your nails as desired.
5. Press gently the stickers (SoNailicious Boutique Floral RhapsodyPansy Garden stickers SN 232) using a silicone tool or just your finger. Make sure that the edges of the stickers are flat to the nails and do not stick out.
6. Finally apply your top coat to seal and protect your nail art design.
DISCLOSURE: Some of the codes above are affiliate codes, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I might earn a commission if you make a purchase using my affiliate code.