Hi guys! :)
Hope you all are doing great. Here are some basic instructions on this design. Products used to create this design are listed below.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Products used in this video and some step by step instructions are listed below.
1. Apply a base coat and let it dry completely. I use Hit The Bottle water based peel off base coat.
2. Apply a coat of white nail polish to make the colours of the gradient (next step) stand out more. I use ‘White Noise’ by Heroine.
3. Chose nail polish for the gradient. I use ‘Empower-mint’ by Heroine, ‘Bunny foo-foo’ by Pretty Serious and ‘Vita’ by Dance Legend. Paint lines on the surface of a make up sponge with each of the chosen polished, overlapping them a little to make those colours blend better. Use colours from dark to light. Repeat this step until happy with the opacity of the gradient.
4. Apply a layer of fast drying top coat. Fast drying top coat by Glisten and Glow in my case. Let it dry completely.
5. Now to the stamping. Apply stamping polish to the chosen image on the plate. For my first stamp I use CjSLC-13 stamping plate by Clear Jelly Stamper and metallic gold stamping polish ‘Calypso Gold’ by Hit the Bottle.
6. Use the scraper angled at approximately 45 degrees to remove any excess polish off of the image.
8. Using a little pressure and gentle rolling motion stamp the image onto the nail.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 to stamp any other additional images onto your nail. For my florals in this design I use stamping polished 022, 031, 064, 038, 033 with layering images on stamping plate CjS-51 by Clear Jelly Stamper.
10. Finally apply a protective top coat to seal and protect your nail art design. I use Fast drying top coat by Glisten and Glow.
And as an optional step, add a Matte top coat after your nails are completely dry, mine is Sally Hansen ‘Matte’ top coat.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 to stamp any other additional images onto your nail. For my florals in this design I use stamping polished 022, BASE:
🖤 ‘White Noise’ by Heroine
🖤 ‘Empower-mint’ by Heroine
🖤 ‘Bunny foo foo’ by Pretty Serious
🖤 ‘Vita’ by Dance Legend
Clear Jelly Stamper products can be found here
🖤 White stamping polish #2 ‘Jennys Gonna Love it’
🖤 Orange stamping polish 022 ‘Clementine’
🖤 Brown stamping polish 031 ‘You had me at chocolate’
🖤 Light green stamping polish 064 ‘New Bud’
🖤 Dark green stamping polish 038 ‘Mystic Moss’
🖤 Red stamping polish 033 ‘Crimson Crush’
🖤 Stamping plate CjSLC-13 and CjS-51
🖤 ‘Calypso Gold’ by Hit The Bottle
🖤 FabUrNails Angular Kolinsky CleanUp Brush
🖤 Kiesque 'Liquid Palisade' skin protection barrier
Disclaimer: Some products used in this video were sent to me for my honest review. Some links above are affiliate links.